2008/09/02

Introducing Qi FuFeng





Chinese Name: Qi Fu Feng

Date of Birth: 2005/09/30

Hunan Province Village SWI of Qidong County

41 comments:

Kris said...

She is absolutely beautiful!

From a fellow Hunan mom...we LOVED Changsha!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! She is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! So incredibly precious!!

Mendy said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations!

Silvia - Desenredando el hilo rojo said...

Congratulations from Spain! She is so cute! So lovely!

Melissa said...

She is beautiful and looks so healthy!!! Congratulations!

Bobbie said...

omg..shes adorable..congrats

Christi and Abbey said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and for her. She is very cute and I am thrilled that she now has a mommy and daddy.

Nina said...

She is beautiful and she looks spunky (a good thing, I think)!! Congratulations on your daughter!!

Stephe said...

Awe, she is SO CUTE! I just LOVE THOSE PIGTAILS!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Vicky said...

Congratulations, your daughter is so adorable !!!

Vicky, LI NY

the mommy said...

She is beautiful congratulations.

Sherri said...

She is just absolutely beautiful.
Congratulations!
Sherri

Missy said...

Oh My Goodness! How cute! She is a DOLL!!!! Congrats!
Missy
www.goodcountryliving.blogspot.com

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

She is so cute! Congratulations! Love your story!

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh - she IS cute as a button! I am partial to Hunan girls, too - being a Hunan mommy myself :)

Have an amazing trip! We stayed at the Dolton in Changsha, which was wonderful - and the time of year you will travel should have great weather! CONGRATULATIONS!

Tracy (Trace7 from RQ)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful surprise!

Kristen
www.ouryangnu.blogspot.com

Bradley & Lisa Mathson said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new daughter. Isn't it funny how fate always seems to come around for us? We too got a referral of a child a little older, but the neat thing is her Chinese name was Li Ru and she is called at the orphanage Lu Lu and her American name (chosen by us for last 5 yrs) is going to be Lucy Lou:) That is fate! She will already recognize her name!

Mike and Barb said...

Congratulations, and your daughter is beautiful!! All Hunan girls are :-))). OUr daughter was 3 1/2 at adoption, and she has done wonderfully! Feel free to visit our blog to read more about it, and about travelling to Hunan.
Safe travels, and enjoy Changsha!
Barb (Mom to a Hunan girl since 7/2007)

Lisa said...

She is cute as a button. She is so precious. Congratulations.

Kristin said...

She is lovely... that last photo, where she is sitting so confidently and starting right at the camera is just precious.

Congratulations!

Lesa said...

What a beautiful little face! Congratulations!

AmyO said...

Oh she is adorable! Congratulations! Love the pigtails :)

Karmen and Greg said...

She is SO adorable! How AMAZING when you think that God picked this child just for you. God speed on your journey!

Karmen
www.babybernacchi.com

Karey said...

Such a cutie! CONGRATS!

prechrswife said...

She is just adorable! Congratulations! :-)

Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations on your Hunan referral! When you are ready to get her finding ad (with a photo of her months younger than her referral photos!) come visit us at www.research-china.org.

Have a speedy trip!

Brian

Linda said...

Congratulations, she is gorgeous!!!

Me said...

Oh my goodness, she looks like such a cutie!! I'll bet she's a cracker... just look at that little grin :) I can't wait until you meet her!

Anonymous said...

Cute as a button for sure!!! Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. Congratulations. Our daughter is three and it is such a fun age. You can have great conversations and their sense of humor really blossoms. Have fun.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

Congrats to you all! My daughter is 3.5, and I've seen the expression that your daughter has on her face, on my daughters face lots of times! Usually, when she's busy issueing orders. I suspect you've got yourself one sweet but fiesty little girl. I know I wouldn't have my girl any other way.

Good luck on your journey. Cant wait to follow along.

Kind regards from Miami,

Carol and Taylor

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh... she is so adorable... congrats

Amy said...

Congrats! I love the brow furrow in her picture - she's a thinker! So happy for you - found you on RQ - enjoy the ride, its the best!!! :)Amy

Jennifer said...

Adorable!! Congratulations!

Mary said...

She's SO beautiful!!! Congratulations! We just brought home our 3 year old boy in February and it's a WONDERFUL age!!!!

Mary (OneBlessedFamily on RQ)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Your blog/picture is the one I keep going back to on RQ. Your daughter is the cutest thing ever! We have 3 children, 2 adopted from China- one at 22 months, the second at 28 months. Adopting a toddler has a few challenges, but has so many more pluses!! Congratulations! I'm sure I'll keep going back and looking at this picture. She just brings back so many happy memories!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations. Our daughter also comes from Qidong SWI and her birthday is late September 2005. We went to China last year. Enjoy your trip. It's the most wonderful time, when you can focus just on her and nothing else.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely gogreous! Three is such a wonderful age. Full of wonder and a few challenges. Prepare to fall madly in love very fast. She actually looks a lot like my youngest daughter when she was that age. Just breath taking!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations I can't wait to see the rest of your blog have a safe trip dad

Leslie & Shaune said...

aww, she is super sweet. congrats.
leslie

Doug and Terrye said...

Isn't the CCAA amazing?!? We asked for a 3 year old and CCAA referred a 15 1/2 month old! Your daughter is precious...and beautiful!

Terrye in FL