2008/10/30

ARRIVAL DATE CHANGE

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE PLANNING ON COMING TO THE AIRPORT.....WE MIXED UP OUR TRAVEL. WE ARE ARRIVING ON WEDNESDAY, NOV. 5TH (NOT THE 6TH). NO PRESSURE BUT IF YOU PLANNED ON COMING TO SAY "HI", WE DIDN'T WANT TO MISS YOU.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello All,
I am enjoying following your adventures in China. I am far too happy for you to put it in words. Miss you all and hope to see Kassie soon. All my love, Dan

Anonymous said...

Kristin....Did you tell Kassie that Aunt Carol bit you once...AND that we are STILL Life long friends!! Sometimes you just feel like it is the "Only Way" to communicate!! Hang In There...HERE WE GO...UP A ROW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello to you,
I have been following your trip to China. We willl be in Changsha on 11/10 to meet our daughter. We are also adopting. I have a couple of quick questions for you if you don't mind.

What is the weather like in Beijing & Changsha? Is it warm enough for sweatshirts? coats?

Are there other adopting families staying at the Dolton? We are the only family going to Hunan, so just wondering if there will be other Americans there.

If you don't mind me asking, we are curious as to how much the orphanage donation is? We have heard different amounts.

Thanks so much and good luck with the rest of your trip.

Lisa in Virginia
Travel dates: 11/4/08-11/21/08
email: lisamlibby@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I forgot another question for you. We are also flying out of Newark. How was the flight? Unfortunately, we are flying coach:(

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! The pictures are great. Go Italo with the slideshow. Assuming that was ITalo?

Sounds like things are coming along & you are all just getting used to each other right now.

We can't wait to see you all when you come back and here more & meet Kassandra. All our love. hang in there!

Jenny & Eric

Anonymous said...

Hey guys its me Caitlin, your little girl is so cute i am so happy for you. I can just imagine the bliss you are in right now, I would love to meet her, You guys can meet my kids to :) I can just see how perfect she is. Kassandra is a very suitable name for her and i know you guys will be wonderful parents to her (I already know your a good daddy BIll it was more towards kristin. I know you guys have been so buisy but maybe when your life calms down a bit we can all have coffee or something, I just recently bought a house on the border of Niskayuna and Schenectady. Well Congrats and i cant wait to meet your new addition i love you both :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Everybody,
We love reading your blog, and Archie points to the pictures and says "that's Kassie." Can't wait for them to meet. Kids are so cute together. I have to tell you I laughed when you said Kassie bites and throws fits. Sounds like a woman who knows what she wants, and that's a beautiful thing. My father-in-law told me (when Archie started the terrible two's), "It's the struggle in life that makes you strong". That goes for us as parents, and for our kids who are trying to grow up, too. Thinking about that puts a smile on my face when I need to take a deep breath and count to ten sometimes. Hang in there til you guys get home, then get all Super-Nanny on her! :) And in the meantime, that's what Grandma's are for! Lots of love and prayers,
Adriana & Max

Anonymous said...

We have been following your trip and we are so happy for you. What a beautiful little girl. Can't wait to meet Kassandra. A few bumps right now but i'm sure when you get home things will calm down. Love to all - Joyce and Dick