2008/12/30

Special friends come to play!

Yeah! We were able to get together with Michele and John on Sunday afternoon. We have been waiting a long time to finally introduce the girls. Annabelle and Abby followed Kassie’s blog and posted comments while we were in China. Everyone was excited for our first play date. The girls and Michele even tried to teach Kassie “Ring Around the Rosie”. As they left, we promised to come and visit. Kristin will bring the nail polish so all the girls will play "beauty parlor".


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Dog(Bill) and Kristen
I can not tell you enough how happy i am for the both of you! She is sooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!
Did she by ay chance get any racing stuff????? If so stay away from the 88. LOL
Who ever wries the captions is a great writer. Keep up the great work and keep posting for I view this alot! Thanks and one day I will need to stop by and see her. If thereis anything i can do or help please let me know!